Optima Family Services, Inc.
公司地址: 1288 N. Verdugo Rd., Suite A, Glendale, CA 91206
Optima Family Services, Inc. is an Early Intervention Program created with the purpose of providing excellent In-Home Infant Developmental Services to children and their families in their natural environment where the child and family feel most comfortable. We continue to provide the best service for our clients with over 20 years of experience in the field.
职位: Infant/Child Development Specialist
类别: Full Time
地点: San Gabriel/Pomona Area, CA
Provide infant stimulation, planning, progress reporting, and diagnostic services to infant clients with developmental disabilities. To provide individualized sessions for the client and their families (including recommendations and notes)
- Monitor the progress of assigned clients by regular observation and sessions. Sessions require the Infant Specialist to use toys as learning tools for all 6 areas of development: language, gross motor, fine motor, social/emotional, self-help and cognitive.
- Each session is one (01) hour and is provided in-home. Requires that the specialist drive from home to home providing the services. Services are to be specifically planned for a client and should encourage parent involvement as well as high child participation.
- Provide feedback on a regular basis for Initial Evaluations, Quarterly Reports, Individual Program Plan, and any other required reports for the families and the regional center.
- Maintain open and clear communication with supervisor, team members and office staff to ensure quality services.
- Follow all general confidentiality, State of California, Regional Center, Optima, and HIPPA regulations
Must have a minimum of an Associate's Degree with 3 years experience or a Bachelor's degree in Child Development, Early Childhood, Human Development, Psychology, Social Work or any related field of social/child services
Must have a valid CA Driver License and valid auto insurance.
Daily access to computer w/ internet access, printer, and smartphone.
1+ years of experience working with persons with disabilities. Experience working with infants/children with disabilities preferred, but not required.
Fluency in Mandarin
Good communication, time management, and organizational skills