公司地址: 11400 W Olympic Blvd, Ste. 400, Los Angeles, CA 90064
FansTang, a wholly owned subsidiary of China Branding Group (CBG), is a China-focused cross-platform media and analytics company with staff in Hollywood, Shanghai and Beijing, producing and curating digital video and social media content for the Chinese consumer marketplace.
职位: Social Media Intern
地点: Los Angeles, CA
You will be responsible for researching, designing and implementing social media strategies to increase our brand awareness and web traffic across various social media platforms. The company is a cross-platform branded media and entertainment business with staff in Hollywood, Shanghai, and Beijing. We provide a direct link between Hollywood and Asian markets for celebrities, fans and businesses. These areas include television and online video programming; social media content creation and management, live events, data analysis, celebrity commercial activities, and film marketing.
This position will be unpaid but offers college credit and experience.
- Manage day-to-day communications on social media forums.
- Communicate exciting social media news in a timely manner.
- Perform research to find articles, news or videos relevant to our customer base in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Track the growth and impact of social media on the company’s business.
- Maintain and update tracking reports using MS Excel.
- Assist with day-to-day page engagement and content creation.
- Assist with basic research as needed in order to engage the community and to investigate any trending activities.
- Currently attending college/university focusing on communication, marketing, social media or other related field.
- Good knowledge of NBA.
- Knowledge of and experience with Chinese social media platforms preferred. (Weibo/WeChat)
- Knowledge of Mandarin a plus!
- Creative thinking, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a member of a team; good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with ability to take an idea and run with it.
- Passionate for social media and online community building.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Mac, PC, and MS Office and willingness to learn new software.
- Design background a plus!
- Intern should have a working PC or Mac computer and reliable transportation.
- Hours: Approximately 15-20 hours per week.
- This position begins ASAP.
- Interested candidates: please submit your resume and weekly availability for consideration.