North American Representative Office of Shenzhen, P .R .China (NAROS)
The North American Representative Office of Shenzhen, China is a not-for-profit, government organization promoting bilateral investment between Shenzhen, China and North America.
Funded by the City of Shenzhen and reporting to the Shenzhen Municipal Government, NAROS is responsible for assisting North American companies entering the China Market through direct investment or expanding their existing China operations into the City of Shenzhen, as well as promoting the science and technology exchange between Shenzhen and North America.
The Marketing & Communication Intern will support the Business Development Officer (BDO) in Science and Technology side.
Job Title: Marketing & Communication Intern
- Update NAROS official website on a weekly base
- Send out email marketing newsletter routinely
- Update NAROS business database
- Assist BDO with information sessions in academic institutions
- Assist BDO with major promotional events
- Draft event summary
- Conduct relative research
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing, Public Policy, Communication, or related field
- Exceptional English and Chinese capabilities
- Good command of image processing or design software, such as Photoshop, AI is a plus
Report to: BDO and Chief Representative
Starting Date: August 1st , 2015 ( minimum 3 months commitment)
Location: World Trade Center @ Downtown Los Angeles